Today’s guest is an experienced graphic designer, an expert at client services, and she was the 2021 Top Woman in Media Tech Trail Blazer Honoree. Please welcome to the show Nikki Gertner, Director of Product Marketing at Celtra. Nikki joins the host Sajeel Qureshi to talk about why RevOps, marketers, and sales need an expert at storytelling.
- RevOps is just one team with one specific function.
- Nikki believes that RevOps is a very cross-departmental team with an array of different functions that culminate in a story.
- Another important role that is crucial to the RevOps department is the Data Insights team. Data Insights help navigate and collect data points to help tell a proper story for the marketing and sales department.
- Nikki explains the importance of having a good relationship with not only your small internal production team but with people outside of your group like Data Insights, Analysts, and RevOps. Having a relationship with other departments can build a stronger company.
- Nikki does not recommend solving problems by starting on a new slate. Starting from the beginning again to make sure you didn’t miss any information can be very beneficial but incredibly time-consuming.
- When starting out with a new system, remember to check with your customers and get their reviews on the product. Getting outside opinions from your clientele is key in order to grow your company in the right direction.
Quote of the Show:
- “Nobody cares about the ingredients. They only care about the dish, the final meal.” - Nikki Gertner
- Nikki’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikki-gertner-a9619a34/
- Company: https://celtra.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nikkigert
Ways to Tune In: