Today’s guest single-handedly built an incredible onboarding program for the SDR organization, he is an unforgettable leader in the sales space and motivates everyone around him. Please welcome to the show Braxton Carr, Director of Revenue Enablement at UserGems. Braxton joins host Sajeel Qureshi to talk about how you can curate the best buying experience for the people within your company’s ICP. Tune in to Braxton’s fantastic advice about deriving the maximum potential value for your customers!
- All revenue is good revenue.
- Braxton explores prime examples of bad revenue generation:
- Engaging in sales efforts with customers whose business capabilities don't align with your organization's offerings.
- Do not prioritize sales to a customer, even at the expense of another department or team. While the sales representative may initially benefit greatly, it can result in risks and downsides.
- Braxton also shares successful revenue generation:
- Emphasizing customer lifetime value as a priority. Target customers who are inclined to make repeated purchases, fostering long-term relationships and maximizing revenue growth. Braxton believes that this type of revenue is the most valuable for any company.
- Give priority to customer advocacy programs. These programs cultivate a community comprising users, buyers, and end-users who advocate for your brand. This transforms them into revenue generators for the company.
- Defining an ideal customer profile holds immense value, especially for emerging companies. It's crucial for organizations to target the market and generate leads that align with their ICP. Braxton believes that businesses should not straying too far from their strategic boundaries.
- A concern that keeps Braxton up at night is maintaining data cleanliness. Ensuring that your sales representatives are provided with the easiest path to prospects who are likely to convert into customers is crucial. Braxton's approach to filling out contact data involves gathering information from sources, such as individuals who have attended meetings, as well as details regarding personnel changes, including both departures and new additions.
Quote of the Show:
- “If your mindset is in the future, you're never getting much from the present.” - Braxton Carr
Ways to Tune In: