Today we have Saurabh Sanganee, Director of Revenue Operations at GoBolt. Saurabh discusses with Sajeel Qureshi what the four pillars of RevOps are. The four pillars are people, process, technology, and data. Saurabh gives us his tips on how to ensure that your RevOp strategy is not just implemented in a silo. Tune in to this great episode!
- RevOps Leaders are just CRM or Salesforce admins.
- Revenue Operations is a new space for most companies. In this line of work, take control and manage your inputs.
- It is key that your responsibilities are taken care of in Salesforce. It is critical to double-check that all of your fields are up to date.
- Saurabh thinks the most important part of what a RevOps does is ensuring that their data is clean to help provide all the insights and analytics to make recommendations.
- As a RevOp, you want to make sure all of your teams have the right strategic alignment. It is crucial to keep your team up to date.
- Make your goals simple. Overcomplicating your goals can make it seem impossible to achieve. By simplifying your goals, it will become easier to achieve them. Go one step at a time.
- Saurabh says that RevOps has four pillars. The four pillars are people, process, technology, and data. Saurabh expresses having those pillars supported equally is key to keeping lasting relationships with your customers.
- The first thing you should do when tasked with building out a function in a new organization is to build relationships. Once you build that relationship, you can dive into the sales aspect.
Quote of the Show:
- “It is leaders like us who have to build towards a goal like it’s the north star.” (11:45)
Ways to Tune In: